Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Video!

Heyyy
I decided to make a video on how to choose a good dentist because it just has been bothering me and I don't want anyone else to go through what I did.

Always make sure that the dentist is explaining everything to you.
Make sure the dentist is always showing you your xrays and showing you your teeth formation and any cavities that you may have!
Remember that with anesthetic, your mouth cannot feel any irregularities! My dentist would always ask me if my teeth feel fine after they finish filling in a cavity. I would always tell them yes because with the anesthetic it feels fine and even if I were to lie and tell them it doesn't feel fine, I wouldn't be able to pinpoint where it feels off.
Just remember you are their patient and you deserve to know what they're doing to your teeth especially because they're getting money from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment