Monday, October 13, 2014

Target Job!

I had an interview at Target today and I got the job!
I applied for seasonal because I figured that was the best way in. I need a job because I'm going to save the money and put myself through college since my dad decided he didn't want to pay. I know it might take awhile but at least this is a step in the right direction!
I had both interviews on the same day. First they make you watch a video on the job that you wanted. (I think I watched the wrong video because after my second interview, they made me watch the correct one and then they told me I got the job!)
Then you wait in the break room while they're interviewing other potential candidates. I got interviewed and they asked questions such as "If I were your supervisor, what would they say your strengths and weaknesses are?" "tell me a time where you had to work as a group and got things done." "tell me a time when things got busy and how did you manage." They also asked if I even shop at target and what things I buy. I also found out that you are able to use your phone and use the target app to help customers find the things they are looking for if they're not available in store.
There was a lot of waiting around but I got the job! I am so happy because I've been so nervous and I really wanted to work at Target because I love it there and every experience I've had there was so good. I really want to help others because that's what my major is and to get that experience here would be so beneficial to me. I hope this leads to a future permanent job at Target!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment