Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Easy Curled Hair As Easy As 1-2-3!


Being the lazy being that I am and only doing some quick shopping, I decided to curl my hair. I'm actually not even a girly girl but I love how curls look. I also hate taking forever and I have a lot of hair. (Not thick hair) So I don't know if anyone else has this problem but if i keep messing with my hair my scalp produces more oil and then my hair starts to look flat... nasty I know so I try to do as minimal things to my head/hair as possible.
Now first you have your hair and you can brush through it or not but I didn't. (1)
You then split your hair into 2 like pigtails. (2)
Then you split each pigtail into 3 and curl! I tied one pigtail while loosening the other before splitting into 3. (3)
As easy as 1-2-3 ;)


Before :)






As you can see my hair is sort of normally wavy. It isn't stick straight. So this might work better on my hair since it is so easy to curl. I had the heat on at 330 degrees and just quickly curled my hair. I used a straighter as well so it would turn out more wavy. Throughout the day it did loosen up a little bit because I don't like to use hair spray and looked effortless. It saved so much time and was so simple!

You can follow me on instagram @jwk92
Or on Clashot @jwk92

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment