Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fishing with Mama Rodriguez

So we went fishing (06/14/14) since it was Aaron's last day here and we thought we could use the 5 receipts we saved to redeem for a a free extra 2 hours on top of the minimum we need to pay..
Lake Perris
(small boat)
first 2 hours -> $30
every hour after is $8
On THURSDAYS, first 3 hours -> $30
(fishing pontoon)
first 2 hours -> $85
every hour after is $20
On THURSDAYS, first 3 hours -> $85

But the receipts only work for the small boats so we're using them for next time but we decided to get the fishing pontoon..
All we got was sunburnt and no fish -.-
Note to self: if we're gonna buy nightcrawlers, we either need to keep changing the soil or get them only the night before.. maybe 2 days before.. We bought them on mon/tues originally thinking we were going on thursday but it got pushed to saturday... We think it was because the worms were rotting/smelling because we didn't even get a nibble in the spot we always go to. Also we asked where there were a lot of bites and checked it out but nada.. :/

Plus, I fell off my chair when the waves were kind of getting rough and scratched up my elbow.. AND I lost my rod in the ocean cuz I was trying to steer the boat and totally forgot about my line and yeah... ughh

I'm sooooo tired.. I hope Aaron has a safe flight back to Trinidad! And I hope he has a great summer there because he finally gets to rest after a tough semester at rcc.. I'm gonna miss him :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment