Tuesday, June 24, 2014

PUMA 'Sky Wedge Reptile' Sneaker

I finally got my new shoes!! I didn't like the style of wedge sneakers (sneaker wedges?) but after seeing multiple styles I saw these on Nordstrom. Btw Android doesn't have the Nordstrom app anymore?? Anyways they were on sale and so I got them! I looked online for ordering sizes and they said to order 1/2 size up but I don't think you need to.. I read some reviews and a lot of people said they had to but some people didn't.. The only size available was 6.5 and I'm a 6 for all/any brand.

And here are some pics with my dog!


The 6.5 is comfy and not too big. I usually like to have my shoes on tight/snug and they have a little room but not enough to bother me at all. The heel is only 3 inches high. It may seem high but it is very comfortable. I sprianed my ankle twice and sometimes I do feel slight discomfort if I wear high heels for too long but I walked my dog in these and it was fine! :)

side note: third day using aloe on my face and it's been going good so far! :]

You can follow me on instagram: @jwk92
and on clashot: @jwk92

No comments:

Post a Comment