Friday, May 23, 2014

College!

I was taking 2 online classes and 2 on campus classes and I needed all those classes to transfer.
I was taking Psych 12, Psych 16, Poli Sci 1 and Speech. I already knew I got an "A" in Speech and a "C" in Poli Sci. I hate political science and don't understand any of it.. -.-
I knew I was/am going to get a "B" in Psych 16 (Lifespan Development) and I was just waiting for my Psych 12 (Human Sexuality) grade. I just looked online and got a "C"!! Not the best grade but a passing grade at least! I will be transferring to CSUN! yayyy!

Moving in with my best friend and rooming together. I know they say not to room with your friends but it's a new city and we might as well for the first year and see how it goes. Student loans is gonna be a bitch but I found out only Wells Fargo does student loans.. I checked Chase and BoA and they don't do student loans.. arghhh college is expensive.. I looked up houses and found places that would cost us around $600 (~$510 for rent and ~$80 for utilities and internet). I think it's a pretty good deal..
I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment