Monday, May 19, 2014

Manners

Why do we need manners..
Because it's respectful..
It's what we were taught to do when we were younger..
And it keeps us classy!

Now what sparked this anger fueled post is that i'm staying at my boyfriend's apt for a while because school is out for me! It's a shared apt with 3 other guys and what pisses me off is when someone takes our food and won't fess up. You'd think that first of all you shouldn't take other people's food right? wrong. Someone is constantly taking our food. The first incident that really pissed me off is when we bought a pack of cinnamon rolls. Mind you we only ate 2 out of the whole box. There were like .. 16... or so.. And the next morning, we walked out and it's completely gone! We come out starving and getting ready to eat the cinnamon rolls for morning and nothing.

Now we asked the 2 other guys living here at the time and one is a close friend of my boyfriend's and he said he didn't touch it so we asked the other roommate. My boyfriend has lived with him before and the roommate has stolen food before and never confessed to it. Let's call him "D". So now we had this suspicion that "D" ate our food so we asked him but he said he didn't touch it either. Strike One.

Next was Halloween. You guys may or may not know that during Halloween, they start selling green tea kit kat bars!! They taste sooo yummy! So anyways around October, I was visiting my boyfriend and I bought a bag of green tea kit kats and I had extra pop tarts so I brought them over. I left them on the kitchen table while we went out to do errands. We came back and "D" was there minding his own business when I realized a lot of the kit kats were gone as well as my pop tart.. I'm really irritated now so we just ask him and he's like "Oh yeah I had some of those. Sorry." And I asked him about the pop tart and he was just like "Oh that pop tart thing? Yeah I saw it in the bag but I don't know where it went now." ... really.. He happens to be the last one to see it but not know who ate it. Plus he admitted to eating our stuff without even texting us if he could have some. Strike Two.

Today, we were eating our pita bread and hummus and  later on I got a bit hungry and I remember seeing my ice cream in the freezer yesterday so I came out to get some. GONE. wtf?! We're assuming it's "D" but.. come on. He's always been eating our food. My boyfriend already experienced him stealing his food last time he lived with him. So.. Strike Three.

What should we do?!
So far, we found that he had precooked meals in the fridge so we salted it. A lot.
Any suggestions?
By the way, we also have a new roommate who constantly likes to live in 84 degree weather.. The daily temperature outside has been in the high 90's -100's.. who wants to live in hot weather all the time?! He raises the temperature every night to the point that i'm sweating when I wake up in the middle of the night because it's so damn hot. We don't know what to do with him yet either.. grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment