Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Summer!

SUMMER!

Hello!
This is my first time blogging!
Summer is close (in 1 day for me) and I have decided to blog my way through summer. I have never liked writing diaries or entries because I’m lazy but I realize that when I do find my old journals that my mom made me write a long time ago, I love reading them. I like helping people as well and if I can do that through my blog, then i’m happy! I’m not qualified for anything that I do on my blog but I promise to try my best! After all, it is summer and I won’t be doing anything except getting ready for college and trying to find a job. 
Before I end my first post, I want to let you guys know about an app I just found out about yesterday. It’s called scantopia (<- android) and it allows you to scan everything in your house and at the store and wherever! It’s sort of like shopkick but you have the chance to redeem real change instantly. I say change because so far i’ve only earned $.10 for only 2 scans ($.05 each). I believe they give you change or tokens randomly. I did a little digging up and tokens are used to enter the “progressive jackpot” or “weird sweeps.” “progressive jackpot” is a jackpot that progressively gets larger the more people scanning items. “weird sweeps” is an opportunity to earn pretty nice stuff such as currently, they have the Acer C720 Chromebook, $100 Walmart Gift Card, and even a Punch Bag Laundry Bag. The “progressive jackpot” can go up to $1000 and people have been winning so it’s not a scam!
I’m hoping I win and I hope if you do try this app, you can enter my referral code 7R-CVG-7T. 
Scantopia (<- iphone) Can’t forget about you iphone users! ;);)

No comments:

Post a Comment